Ohio is putting the state’s medical marijuana program into action as The Ohio Department of Commerce announced the recipients of the Level I Cultivator provisional licenses, 6 of which are located in Northeast Ohio.
Growers who have the Level I license are permitted to operate a 15,000 square foot space compared to those who operate a 1,600 square foot space with a Level II license, according to Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program cultivator rules.
The following 6 are located in Northeast Ohio suggesting that the area could have a great future in the industry ahead of them if this trend continues.
- Buckeye Relief LLC (Eastlake, Lake County)
- OPC Cultivation LLC (Huron, Erie County)
- Terradiol Ohio LLC (Canton, Stark County)
- AT-CPC of Ohio LLC (Akron, Summit County)
- Parma Wellness Center (Parma, Cuyahoga County)
- Harvest Grows LLC (Cleveland, Cuyahoga County)